Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Yule at Raincliff Feast

 One of my favourite feasts that I have cooked in the last two years was the Yule feast at the Raincliff event in A.S. LVII.  My friend Vigdis and I worked on this feast together and our concept was Yule through the ages.  The only photo I managed to get from this feast was of the beautiful peacock soteltie that my friends Meisterin Christian and Baronesa Isabel Maria made for an earlier event which we made good use of for this one!  You can find my menu and working notes for the feast here.  I also wrote an article on this feast for our Baronial newsletter From the Tower. I split it into two parts as it was long.  You can read both here - Part One and Part Two




No comments:

Post a Comment

An Evening in Granada Feast

This feast was cooking for an 16th century Iberian event was held in August 2023 in Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac.  The concept of the e...