Monday, November 7, 2022

Calontir Challenge

To help me further explore my Portuguese persona I entered some challenges both in my home Barony and further abroad.  One of these was the Calontir Challenge.  One section of this challenge was to do something from the same time and place as your outfit.  I decided that this obvioualy meant food so I cooked a Portuguese and Spanish meal for a Spanish friend of mine.  I used some of the recipes from the collection of Portuguese recipes I covered in my Colegio class and added some 16th century Spanish ones from Nola.  You can read my documentation of that here.

Portuguese chicken with Spanish onions and eggplant

                                                                 Portuguese Custard Tarts



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Evening in Granada Feast

This feast was cooking for an 16th century Iberian event was held in August 2023 in Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac.  The concept of the e...